🔥 New Post

Lirik Jamrud - Selamat Ulang Tahun Unduh Lagu Gratis

Jamrud adalah band musik bergenre hard rock dan heavy metal asal Indonesia yang terbentuk di Kota Cimahi. Awalnya, grup ini menggunakan nama Jam Rock pada periode 1984 hingga 1995, dengan Azis Mangasi Siagian dan Ricky Teddy sebagai penggagas utama. Sepanjang kariernya, band ini telah menghasilkan 13 album studio serta 5 album kompilasi. Sebelum merilis album perdana, Jam Rock mengalami beberapa kali perubahan formasi. Pada tahun 1995, susunan personel terdiri dari Azis Mangasi Siagian (gitar), Ricky Teddy (bass), Krisyanto (vokal), Fitrah Alamsyah (gitar), dan Sandy Handoko (drum). Masih di tahun yang sama, nama Jam Rock kemudian diubah menjadi Jamrud saat mereka resmi bergabung dengan label Logiss Record, milik Log Zhelebour. Pergantian nama ini dilakukan untuk menghindari potensi masalah di masa depan. Jamrud dikenal sebagai salah satu band yang berhasil membawa musik heavy metal masuk ke ranah label besar di Indonesia. Kesuksesan besar mereka terlihat dari album keempat Ning...

Lirik Metallica - The Unforgiven Unduh Lagi Gratis


  •  The Unforgiven


New blood joins this earth,
And quickly he's subdued.
Through constant pained disgrace
The young boy learns their rules.

With time the child draws in.
This whipping boy done wrong.
Deprived of all his thoughts
The young man struggles on and on he's known
A vow unto his own,
That never from this day
His will they'll take away.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never be.
Never see.
Won't see what might have been.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his.
He tries to please them all –
This bitter man he is.

Throughout his life the same –
He's battled constantly.
This fight he cannot win –
A tired man they see no longer cares.

The old man then prepares
To die regretfully –
That old man here is me.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never be.
Never see.
Won't see what might have been.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

[Solo]

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never be.
Never see.
Won't see what might have been.

What I've felt,
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown.
Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

You labelled me,
I'll label you.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

You labelled me,
I'll label you.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

Never free.
Never me.
So I dub thee unforgiven.

Download Mp3 

Komentar